ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR
FINANCIAL ECONOMICS MASTER’S PROGRAM
Applicants who meet the following requirements will be called for an interview.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from an institution in Turkey or its equivalent from a foreign academic institution.
- Test scores for thesis-track: ALES: 55 (Combined) or GRE (Quantitative): 610 or GMAT (Total): 450 (For non-thesis track, no such score is required)
- English language proficiency:
- Either a Çankaya University English Proficiency Test score (at least a score of 55 for the thesis-track and 50 for the non-thesis track)
- Or at least a score of 50 from YDS or an equivalent score from one of English Exams recognized by Higher Education Board (YOK)